Albert Zilkha, MD, D.A.B.R.
After completing his Residency in Radiology in Montreal, Canada and Fellowship in Neuroradiology at the Albert Einstein College Hospital in New York City, Dr. Albert Zilkha joined the Radiology Department of St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center in Manhattan as Attending Radiologist. Dr. Zilkha served in the U.S. Army as a Major and was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State. He then joined the Nassau County Medical Center as a Radiologist and Chief of Neuroradiology.
Dr. Albert Zilkha served as a Professor of Clinical Radiology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine. He has published extensively in the field of radiology.
Dr. Zilkha decided to enter private practice and established the Long Island Medical Imaging in West Islip, on Long Island, in 1984 and Long Island Medical Diagnostic Imaging and Long Island MRI in East Islip, Long Island, in 1989. His outstanding reputation as a Radiologist in computed tomography and MRI lead to the rapid growth of the practice in both locations.
Dr. Albert Zilkha is board certified by the American Board of Radiology, and is a member of the following societies:
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- The American Medical Association
- Long Island Radiological Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Suffolk County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
Back to top